Free Download Who’s Calling APK Latest For Android
“Who’s Calling?” reads the name of the calling party for incoming phone calls or the sender’s name of a received message. Main features are:
• Supports phone, SMS, WhatsApp and custom apps (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
• Uses default TTS (Text-To-Speech) engine and language pack.
Please ensure that “voice data” in TTS settings is installed
• Configurable format of spoken caller ID (first name, display name, …)
• Certain contacts can be disabled or a custom name can be defined
• Speech volume can be configured relative to ring tone volume
• Test mode to simulate incoming calls and messages
• Mute speech by flipping the phone
• Configurable number of times it repeats the caller ID
• Possible to activate alerting only when connected to Bluetooth (R) hands-free
(Please note that, with hands-free mode activated, the caller name will still be read out by the smartphone-speakers)
Several optimizations and performance improvements
Thank you for your feedback!
How To Play Who’s Calling APK On PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Who’s Calling APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Who’s Calling APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Who’s Calling APK on PC.